Parking Options and Road Closures for NFL Game at Raymond James Stadium, NFL Kick-off event at Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park on Thursday, Sept. 9th
A sold-out crowd is expected to begin arriving at Raymond James Stadium on Thursday afternoon for the game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Dallas Cowboys on Thursday, Sept. 9th.
Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and to travel through the area with caution. Those not attending the game are encouraged to travel on alternate routes.
We anticipate heavy traffic on the main roads around the stadium.
Dale Mabry, Himes, Columbus and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. Also, Tom McEwen Blvd. (AKA Tampa Bay Blvd.) will be closed between Dale Mabry and Himes Ave.
Raymond James Stadium Event Information
- Parking lots open at 4:45 p.m.
- RVs can park in Lot 14
- No overnight parking. All vehicles left are subject to towing.
- Suites/Clubs- 5:45 PM All other gates- 6:45 p.m.
Kick off at 8:20 p.m.
For questions or more information, go to www.tampasportsauthority.com or call 813-350-6500.
Additionally, traffic is expected to be heavy in Downtown Tampa on Thursday, September 9, for the NFL Kickoff at the Julian B Lane Riverfront Park. Barricades and signs will be located to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area.
Road/Lane Closure Schedule:
Saturday, September 4, 6:00 a.m. to Saturday, September 11, midnight
- W Green Street between N Boulevard and W Laurel Street
Wednesday, September 8, 7:00 p.m. to Friday, September 10, 5:00 a.m.
- Northbound outside lane on N Boulevard from W Cypress Street and W Green Street
- W Laurel Street between N Boulevard and Doyle Carlton Drive
- Park in Ybor and take the Streetcar to Downtown
- Centro Ybor & Palm Ave Garages: $1/HR until 6pm – $10 All day after 6pm
Downtown Parking Options:
- Royal Regional Lot, Crosstown Lots, Convention Center and William F. Poe Garages: $10 – $20 all day
- Fort Brooke Garage, Pam Iorio: $2/HR
- A limited number of accessible spaces are available on the Southside of JBL park and all public parking facilities
- A vehicle properly displaying a disabled parking permit is allowed a maximum of 4 hours at no charge at on-street parking meters (must activate at pay station)
- Fort Brooke, Pam Iorio and William F. Poe Garages
There will be no event parking at the City’s Development Services Center.
See all road closures at www.tampa.gov/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:?
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Mobility Department at (813) 274-7358; ten.vogapmat@tnemeganaMciffarT
#tampabaymortgage #tampbaymortgagerates #tampamortgage #tampamortgagerates